One of our goals at The Prowl is to ensure that you never have to shop alone again. Don’t worry – you can still sit on your couch in your oldest yoga pants eating Ben & Jerry’s and watching Orange is the New Black while you shop, but we’d rather you didn’t do it alone any more.
Here are six super easy ways to connect with other humans at The Prowl:
- Leave someone a suggestion. Check out the Newest Questions and leave someone a suggestion. From supportive bras to nude lipstick to funny baby onesies – people have burning questions and you, our friend, hold the answers.
- Follow someone. When you see something you like on The Prowl, check out who asked it or added it and follow them so you’ll start seeing all their cool stuff in your Feed.
- Love something. We all love being loved. Click the Love icon and show someone the love. They’ll get a notification that you loved their item and – voila – you’ve just made someone’s day. Nice work!
- Re-prowl something. Love is great. Love is grand. Yada, yada, but prowling is like the most awesome compliment you can give someone. Not only do you like something, but you like it enough to add it to a board of your own. Just click the cat icon to prowl something.
- Strike up a conversation. Leave a comment or reply to a comment someone left you. You know the drill – no further explanation needed.
- Contact The Prowl team. We’d love to hear from you – send us your ideas for making The Prowl better. Tell us what you like. Or just say hi!
Now go forth and prowl with other humans! (Then let’s talk about that Orange is the New Black finale!)
– Tracy & Kate